These produce bags a zero waste alternative to single-use plastic bags in grocery stores. Made of highest quality 100% Organic cotton, they are perfect for greens, fruits, veggies, nuts, grains, mushrooms, and pretty much any bulk items. Organic cotton is biodegradable, so it will eventually break down to natural, harmless substances. Each bag eliminates over 50 plastic bags a year and over 100 in a lifetime. 2% of proceeds are donated to save manatees and marine wildlife and clean our oceans. Every item sold supports charity and helps reinvent everyday shopping for good.
Size: Set of 3, 11.5'' x 13.5''
Materials: 100% Organic cotton
Good for 9 lbs of rice, a dozen apples, or 2-3 large heads of romaine lettuce!
- 100% Organic cotton. No harmful chemicals used to grow and process it. Safe for you and our planet.
- Sustainably dyed labels and drawstrings. 3 colors for easy sorting and best fridge visibility
- Huge tare weight mark right in the middle. Your cashier will love you and you'll love faster checkout!
- Preshrunk and Machine washable. Like your favorite t-shirt
- Breathable. Keeps your mushrooms fresh longer
Strong and quality stitching. No threads in your food
- The packaging is made in the USA of 100% recycled materials. Sustainable inks were used to customize the box. A front window requires 5% less raw material to produce the box.