Everything you need to start nasal rinsing to treat colds, allergies, and chronic sinus conditions! Fill the ceramic pot with a saltwater solution, and dedicate a pause in your day to this ancient wellness routine. Daily nasal rinsing leads to improved breathing, reduced pollutants, and better sinus health. Includes 2 oz of Mineral Sea Salt Rinse made from hand-harvested grey sea salt from Brittany, France.
Size: 10 oz pot, 2 oz of Mineral Sea Salt Rinse
1. Fill the neti pot just below lip with distilled or boiled water. Water should be cooled to room temperature.
2. Add a heaping ½ teaspoon of mineral sea salt. Stir until thoroughly dissolved.
3. Bend over sink and turn your head to one side.
4. Keeping pot level, place spout into your top nostril until it fits snugly.
5. Breathe through your mouth and slowly tip your head downward allowing warm water to travel up through your sinuses and out the other nostril.
6. You may need to adjust the angle of your head slightly in order to allow the water to flow out the other nostril.
7. Use half the water and repeat on the other side.
8. Blow your nose gently to remove excess water and mucus.
9. Once you’re done, it is helpful to bend over at the waist (with top of your head pointed towards floor) and exhale to release any trapped water.