Add the healing and detoxifying properties of rose quartz to your skincare routine with this double ended roller. A staple in Chinese skincare since the 7th-century stone massagers are known for their health benefits like increasing circulation and smoothing fine lines. The stones helps to stimulate the lymphatic system promoting facial drainage which can reduce puffiness. To sculpt your features apply the roller using moderate pressure and start at the center of your face then work your way out. Use in conjunction with your favorite facial moisturizer or serum to increase product absorption.
Size: 5" L x 2" W
Materials: Rose quartz
1. Cleanse the face and pat dry.
2. Choose your favorite cream, lotion or ampoule and apply to face, neck and décolleté.
3. Using moderate pressure, begin the treatment by rolling from the center of the forehead to the right ear slowly (repeat 6 times), then move to the opposite side and repeat. (Optional: Roll gently over brow and under eye from inner corners to the outer part of the face.) 4. Working around the face, move to the corner of the eye and roll toward the ears (repeat 6 times on each side).
5. Continue the treatment by massaging from the corner of the lips to the ear. (Repeat 6 times on each side).
6. Next, move to the chin and roll toward the ears (6 times on each side), and finish by gently rolling 6 strokes from each collar bone to under the chin.
Massage rollers are a very popular tool for healing. They are used to channel energy in reflexology and massage. Commonly used by healers to deliver deep level assistance in healing a variety of ailments depending on the crystal used.