Shades of calming blue, a spray of delicate flowers, and a small red bird -- all against a soft watercolor background -- bring the cover image of this dreamy journal to life. Inside, lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
Size: 7-1/4" x 9"
Number of Pages: 192 pages
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Design is illuminated with subtle gold foil detailing.
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detail.
- An elegant ultramarine-blue ribbon marker keeps your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Complementary endsheets in plum.